Thursday, April 5, 2012

Good FRIDAY tomorrow!

We've got big plans! :) Can't wait to see MaKenzie's face when we take her to the Creative Discovery Museum! She's going to have so much fun! Daddy is off today so we are taking a day away! We will be going with some family, so MaKenzie will have her two cousins to play with! 

We will also be getting our Easter pictures made tomorrow evening! Can't wait to see those! :) I just know they are going to be perfect! The girls will be so adorable in their new Easter dresses! 

Enough about the randomness--- :) Here's what I done for the day while working from home! 
*I've posted blogs, Craigslist Ads, responded to emails, DID NOT make ONE phone call to any of my leads--- HOWEVER! I was able to reach MOST of them through e-mail or Facebook and had some signups today! I absolutely LOVE this! 

Remember anytime you want to get started making money from home- CLICK HERE- JenniferParadise.WS

No comments:

Post a Comment