Thursday, April 5, 2012

A REAL WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY?

Yes- That's right... You can do it. I am! 

I have 2 beautiful little girls that always keep me on the go! MaKenzie is 2 yrs old- will be 3 in June! My how time flies! "/ Abby is 7 months old.. Seems like just yesterday I was carrying her around like a sack of potatoes around my belly! I have always had a desire to stay at home with my children because I don't want to miss out on ANYTHING! I don't want someone else telling me Abby just crawled for the first time, or she just took her first steps! I want to see that for my self! And I knew if I was working at 9-5 job at the office- I was going to miss those moments! On the other hand, I felt guilty not helping with the finances! I was trying to sell a few things here and there with my hair bow/tutu business, or having yard sales, etc. Nothing was giving us the financial freedom we needed! My husband does work- He was the ONLY provider for our family up until a couple of months ago- and boy were financial times rough! We had enough money to pay for the essentials, but if there were any un-expected things like a flat tire, or ER visit/Dr. visit... well we were out of luck! Now that I am working from home- we are able to cover the EXTRA's and enjoy going shopping and out for a date without worrying about the money part! If you would like to do the same- CLICK HERE TO WORK FROM HOME!

1 comment:

  1. Find out how THOUSAND of people like YOU are working for a LIVING online and are fulfilling their dreams TODAY.

    Get daily ideas and guides for earnings $1,000s per day ONLINE for FREE.

    GET FREE ACCESS INSTANLY

    ReplyDelete