Monday, April 16, 2012

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO IN ZNZ?


What I do- you will be doing! I post ads on Craigslist, FB, Qwikad, & other places- but most of my "opt-ins" have been from friends/family that are looking to work from home and make legit money. They opt-in by putting their info on the right hand side of the first video-(1min long) www.jenniferparadise.ws and then they watch a second video that is about 30 mins long--WORK FROM HOME DETAILS it just goes into detail on what the company is and how it works. :)

 I don't work every day because I don't need a LOT of extra money-- just enough to help cover "the fun" money- like a shopping trip tomorrow! :D Or to help cover something unexpected~ I will kind of go over this like I do to others, but in the same way give you the instructions on how to get started too~ :)

*Once I get an opt-in/lead... I contact them-(like I did with you) then I refer them/you to:
ZNZ ONE
***(this is where you will make $20/person you refer to the site,but you have to complete the credit requirements in order to be paid) you will be given your own personal referral ID to send to others.

*after you create your account,complete your offer requirements with ZNZ One,go to:
ZNZ BIG CASH
***(this is where you will make $60+bonus/person you refer to the site,but you have to complete the credit requirements in order to be paid) you will be given your own personal referral ID to send to others.

(you only have to do the credit requirements ONCE, when you've met your offer requirements, you are done with the offers- you just get others to do this)

When you are done, I will receive an email stating you have completed your offer requirements. Then I will help you set up your BACK OFFICE and you website & we can begin training right away!! This can be done in as little as 24 hours and you CAN start making $95/PERSON like myself!

This program is a REAL- LEGIT way to work from home! ZNZ is where you will make the $- these other links help you promote it to others so you can be paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment